Monday, July 21, 2008

Hello!!

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking a look at my blog! I'd like to take just a minute to introduce myself. I'm in my 30's, and I'm a special education teacher living in the United States. For many, many years I have been struggling with a lot of different problems. I had a hard time growing up. I've been alone and lonely. I've had a lot of things to deal with.For years I tried to get help, only to be given up on.
For all of this year it has just been God and myself. I wanted to know from God when all of these problems would finally get better, especially when the people I was depending on gave up on me. God told me to just "wait." That was all. "Wait." So for the past several months, I have been waiting, praying, and learning about God.
God has put it in my heart to leave the past behind. To no longer talk about my problems, but to talk about the solutions. To be positive and to work on enjoying my life while I wait. In upcoming posts, I'll share all the interesting things I've been learning about.
My purpose for this blog is to post things that are positive, uplifting, joyful, and happy. Maybe sometimes some little things I'm learning along the way. For years I wallowed in negativity, focusing on my problems and trying to figure them out for myself, trying to get people to help me figure them out, and got almost nowhere. Now that I have learned to be thankful (in all circumstances) and am learning how to be more positive, I'm definitely on my way to where I want to be.
I hope that you will all join me on my new journey.
Pilgrim

No comments: