Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I think God likes Cookies Too (a really deep post today)

Yep, this post is going to be really, truly deep and spiritual today.
Its about cookies. Well, and cake.
Cookies AND cake.
I love both. Big fan.
My sister is fabulous and making both. She is practically a pro. In fact, she makes cakes and sells them (if you're in Northern Ohio and need a nice cake for a special occassion, let us know. I'll hook you up with her.) Her buttercream frosting tastes like heaven on my tongue.
Anyway, I digress.
Cookies and cake are two things that make me happy.
Even Joyce Meyer has a DVD called "Eat the Cookie, Buy the Shoes." Sometimes in life you've got to give yourself a break. A treat. Splurge a little.

Anyway... I digress a little more.
Two of my favorite blogs I'd like to share today are just about my favorite sweets:
Cake Wrecks makes fun of the most interesting and funniest cakes you'll ever be scared to see
and Bakerella shows all kinds of cookies, cupcakes, and treats that are so beautiful and delicious that it'll make your mouth water just to gaze upon them.
Take a look. You'll be telling God thank you for giving you tastebuds ;)
The Bible says that every good and perfect thing is from above. Therefore, I am expecting the heavens to rain down cupcakes and cookies any day now.

No comments: