Monday, February 1, 2010

God Snuck Up on me


I've only got a moment right now because I can hear the baby waking up from her nap.

But I just had to say something.

Its funny, when God sneaks up on you.

Sometimes you wait and wait and wait for something. Hours turn into weeks which turn into years, and you get discouraged. And discouragement can turn into depression or even heartbreak as you wonder what God is doing about something you prayed about so long ago.

But you keep waiting-- because really, what other choice do you have? Especially when you're just not the type of person to give up?

And then you wait some more.

You don't see God coming.

Sneaky guy, He is.

But you always know when He's been there.

And boy, do I ever love God for that.

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

i do hope there's a part 2 to this post! very intriguing.