Sunday, October 12, 2008

Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer

This will have to be short because I have a broken wrist & it hurts like crazy to type. But last week I went to the Joyce Meyer Women's Convention in St Louis and it was a BLAST!! I had such a good time and I hope I can go back next year. I love worshipping God with 20,000 other people at once. What a thrill. And Joyce is an incredible preacher. Tonight my husband and I went to see Joel Osteen since he was here in town. He is so uplifting and positive. I wish I could type more so I could talk all about his message, and Joyce's too. But both were about things I need to hear right now-- God is in control, not giving up.
Yesterday I made about $100 at the art festival... its a start!
And I got some really good news today (at last) THANK YOU GOD!! but I will have to wait a little bit to unveil it here.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no, a broken wrist! That is no fun at all. Congrats on the sales at the art fair. And how incredible to see both Joyce Meyer and Joel Osteen, what a blessing. Can't wait to read your good news...

Blessings from a devoted reader :-)

Brandi Reynolds said...

so happy for you! (some friends of mine saw joel-I love joel!-and said he was great)

Terry :) said...

Hey, I was there too. I have to agree with you that it was an amazing event. I hope to go there next year as well. Blessing :)