Friday, March 20, 2009

Volunteering at the Joyce Meyer Conference

I'm so excited. I just opened a letter late last night from Joyce Meyer Ministries asking me to be a volunteer usher at their Tulsa, Oklahome Conference in May. It is a real honor to even be asked. I'm going to see if I can get the days off work that I need to be there (Thursday and Friday.) I just love going to her conferences and it would be such a blessing to me to be able to be a blessing to other people there. I could be an usher and show people to their seats, help with the offering, and have an impact on people. I'd be able to smile at lots of people and say that I hope they have a nice time. That would be cool. Even if my assigned spot was way up in the nosebleed seats, I would not care, at least I would be there and be helping and that would mean a lot to me.

No comments: