Sunday, May 24, 2009

Cry Out to Jesus

As someone who is weighted down right now [again] with burdens, losses, loneliness, and pain, and worried that no one can ever make it right... I share with you one of my favorite songs ever in hopes that it will speak to you.



"Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy and singing. Psalm 126:5
I waited patiently expectantly for the Lord; and He inclined to me and heard my cry." Psalm 40:1

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

Third Day is my VERY favorite group EVER!! Their music is great! But they're also REAL -- real people with real families and a real testimony of doing good and doing right. This song and pretty much all of their music from 1996 to now has helped me keep from drowning in all the "stuff" that Satan uses to try to break me.