Sunday, June 28, 2009

Joyce Meyer Here I Come (I hope!)

So Joyce Meyer is coming to San Antonio July 9-11 and I THINK I am going to be able to go... please please PLEASE pray that I get to!!! My boss SAYS that I'm going to have that Friday off (the 10th) which means that I could head to San Antonio after work on Thursday the 9th, and stay til Saturday. I would only miss the Thursday night session. I have been praying that God would make it possible... so I really hope that next Friday STAYS my day off, and I get to go for sure? In faith, I have already gotten my hotel room. However, I am not setting my heart on it this time because I don't want to get my heart broken like with what happened in May when my boss said I would get those days off and I didnt and had to cancel the conference at the last minute. BUT.... I'm really hoping!!! I could really use the time of worship, and I love seeing Joyce speak live. So please pray that I get to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am praying that you get to that conference!!