Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some of my favorite positive quotes

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.Watch your words, for they become actions.Watch your actions, for they become habits.Watch your habits, for they become character.Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Dr. Seuss

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Be who you seem.

Do or do not. There is no 'try'.
Yoda

"You can be pitiful or you can be powerful-but you can't be both."--Joyce Meyer

I gave credit where I knew to give it. If someone knows who the un-credited quotes go to, please feel free to enlighten me. Thanks!

No comments: