Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Will NOT Give Up!

One of Joyce Meyer's latest creations is the Never Give Up Curriculum which I bought last year at the Women's Conference. It has come in very handy-- if you don't have it, you should get it. (You'd think I worked for Joyce Meyer, right? I actually don't... maybe I should start plugging Beth Moore and Joel Osteen stuff as well I think...)
Anyway, I am being tested again. Again again. And I am determined to not give up. I WILL pass the tests I'm being put through right now. I KNOW that God is faithful. I KNOW that God is trustworthy. I KNOW He will come through for me, somehow.

Today I found out I've been ripped off by someone at Ebay, and Ebay says they can't help me. I was counting on some money to come through to help pay medical bills this month, but someone on ebay did something wrong, when I was trying to be a blessing. My old self would get all worried, anxious, and upset. I've been taken advantage of a lot, and too many times people have hurt me & gotten away with it. I could get all angry today. But I'm determined to not get that way. I know that God saw what that guy did, and God knows my heart. I also know these Scriptures:

Psalm 11:7For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; upright men will see his face.
Psalm 135:14For the LORD will vindicate his people and have compassion on his servants
Psalm 33:5The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love

God will make things right. He will also provide for me. God knows I need the money and He knows what bills I have. He'll provide somehow, and I don't have to worry. I am determined to get through this month without worrying like I used to.
I'm also in a good deal of pain. Chronic pain in my back & arm are a little worse than usual. But, God is my healer. And like Joyce said at her meeting the other day, "Every day I'm getting better and better in every way." God's healing power is at work in me RIGHT NOW. Just because I'm not feeling it yet doesn't mean it isn't happening. But one of these days I WILL be pain free. I know God can help. I am determined to believe God for healing and wait it out. God will take care of me.

No comments: