Friday, January 1, 2010

Deep in Love With You

Sure, I've been in love with Michael W. Smith since 1987, but this is also one of my favorite songs EVER-- "Deep in Love With You" on his "NEW HALLELUJAH" record (did I just say record? ack...old habits die hard I guess)...
When I woke up this morning and realized it was the beginning of a new year, the 1st thoughts in my mind were thanks and praise to my beautiful,loving God for being so good to me. Yah, I've had some hard days. Probably still will. But because He lives, I can face tomorrow... and because God is good, I know things will work out. I still hurt, but I have hope.
And I am so in love with God. Listen to this song...its incredible:

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

good song -- are you joining me in posting a song of dedication/praise/encouragement each day of 2010? do it :-)