Friday, January 6, 2012

Jesus Loves Me, This I Know

Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so....
remember learning that Sunday school song when you were 3 years old? And singing it at the top of your lungs?
I loved it back then, and right now I hold to it tightly.
I continue to go through some hard times. Still waiting on desperate prayers to be answered. Still asking hundreds of people to pray for me about some things. Still hard. But this is something I continue to learn-- God is with me. He never leaves me. Even when I am in pain, even when my heart aches, even when I feel alone-- He is here. Listening. Comforting. Sometimes the comfort comes from the kisses and hugs of children. Sometimes it comes from a soft rain or a thunderstorm. Sometimes from a random email with sweet words. But He sends it still. While I wait for my prayers to be answered. And wait, and wait. I have learned so much about God in the last few months. Learned more about His character, become even more fascinated by Jesus and Who He is. As hard as these times can be, I wouldn't trade them for anything.

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

SO sorry you're having a tough time!!!! i pray God gives you peace, understanding, and some easier days.