Sunday, June 6, 2010

Proof that God Loves Us

The Bible says that there is proof all around us in nature that shows that God loves us -- that the stars, and all creation point to evidence of God. And then of course, there is the fact that God sent His Son Jesus to die on the cross for us 2000 years ago as proof of His love.

However, my 4 year old nephew, while toad-hunting tonight (his favorite activity this Spring) has apparently found the ultimate proof of God's love, and I quote:

"I am so glad God gave us toads. Does God love us? That's why God gave us this toad."

Well. You can't argue with that now, can you?

Toads and Jesus. Just more evidence of the love of God.
(I bet Jesus loved toads too.)

2 comments:

Michelle's Day said...

well that was a surprise ending there! first paragraph, all serious and philosophical, i'm saying "that's so true and i keep forgetting." then the second paragraph with the toad -- HA -- kids' logic! cracks me up!!

Your Sis said...

That's my baby! :-) Loved this post almost as much as I did the toad hunting. :-)