Friday, October 15, 2010

Beautiful by Fransesca Battistelli

This is one of my favorite songs. Listen to it and read the words.
When I hear the part about "making my life something so beautiful, beautiful" I envision sunlight shining through a dark forest, and butterflies coming up out of a fire-- and in the ashes of the fire there are diamonds and other gems. Sort of a "beauty for ashes" kind of thing-- something that God seems to specialize in. Can you picture it? More importantly, can you imagine God taking the pain, the sorrow, the heartache of your life... and through the trials and fires He takes you through, allowing freedom and love come from it? Because I think that if you let Him, He can do that.
Enjoy the song-- it really is beautiful.


2 comments:

Michelle's Day said...

i love this song, too!!!!!!!!!!!

Toyin O. said...

Lovely song.

http://youcanfacetodaybecausehelives.blogspot.com