Sunday, March 6, 2011

Drawn from Water

These are the most beautiful children I have ever seen in my life. This is where my passion is.. to help children like this. I am hoping to go on a mission trip to Ethiopia this summer, if things work out (there are a lot of factors that need to come together--but I believe that God can make it happen if He wants me to go, so I am hopeful.)
Please watch this video about the amazing children at the Drawn from Water orphanage in Ethiopia. This is their website if you would like to learn more about them http://www.drawnfromwater.org/ (and I hope you will--its an incredible story)-- please, if there is ANYTHING you can do to help save these children's lives... PLEASE do so.

"It Began with Bale" from Drawn From Water on Vimeo.




James 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.


Matthew 25:40
Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

No comments: