Sunday, July 31, 2011

A good interview!!

After sending out 75 resumes and job applications I FINALLY had a job interview last week. At LAST!! And it was for an incredible place-- a gospel mission where I would be teaching homeless kids. Get out of town!!! That is right up my alley-- helping the homeless and the poor, the orphans and the widows-- just like Jesus said. The interview went fantastic. The director even used to go to my church. I have a follow up interview on Tuesday. I want this job so badly!!

Here's the catch-- my husband says they need to offer me at least $30-35K in order to take the job. Because we have to pay our bills, which are numerous. We don't have any areas of our lives that we can cut back on any more... already doing every money-saving thing we can think of. Oh how I am praying for God to come through for me!! Those who hope in the Lord will never be disappointed or put to shame... I am counting on that.

So if you read this, please say a prayer that I will get my dream job! It will be hard, but it would be affecting SO many kids lives. Please pray they will offer me the amount necessary so that I can take the job.

1 comment:

Michelle's Day said...

I'm hoping and praying you get the job for the amount of money you need. But I missed something along the way -- what happened to the nanny job?